"Our Physician Supervised Weight Loss Program is designed to help overcome the obstacles to weight loss that have been 'insurmountable' up to this point and to empower you with the skills to maintain a healthier lifestyle and improved self image." Deborah L. Neiman, M.D.
Dr. Neiman has built an unparalleled reputation in the medical community since the establishment of her Internal Medicine practice in 1990. She received her medical degree from New York College and is certified by the National Board of Medical Examiners and the American Board of Internal Medicine. She has been an active member of the American Medical Association, the American College of Physicians and the American Medical Women’s Association.
In addition to practicing Internal Medicine, Dr. Neiman has been active in the bariatric field for many years and is a member of the American Bariatric Society, the American Obesity Association as well as the American Medical Society and the American College of Physicians.
- Barnard College, Columbia University, New York, N.Y., BA, Biochemistry, Cum Laude 1980
- New York Medical College, Valhalla, N.Y., M.D. 1984
- Diplomate - National Board of Medical Examiners July 1985
- Diplomate - American Board of Internal Medicine Sept 1987
- Hospital Appointments Active Staff:
- Department of Internal Medicine, Somerset Medical Center, Somerville, N.J.
- Department of Internal Medicine, Morristown Memorial Center, Morristown, N.J.
- Listed in America's Top Doctors of the New York Metro Area
Castle Connolly Medical LTD 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, and 17th Editions
(More info on Castleconnolly.com)
- Recognized by NJ.com as a Top Doctor in 2009
- Listed in Inside Jersey Magazine as a Top Doctor for five years running - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014
- Somerset County Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Associate American College of Physicians
- American Medical Women's Association
- Mayors Wellness Campaign